Information we collect about you
We collect information that can identify you such as your name (we recommended the use of nickname rather than real name), email address ("personal information") and other information that does not identify you. We collect this information through mobile application. By using the Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse and retain data related to the provision of the Service. When you provide personal information through our Service, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States.
Use of technologies to collect information.
- You will also be asked to allow Just Look to collect your location information from your device when you download or use the Service. You may also provide us photos, a personal description and information about your gender. If you chat with other Just Look users, you provide us the content of your chats, and if you contact us with a customer service or other inquiry, you provide us with the content of that communication.
- We don't provide information from other sources.
Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your device when you visit our Service. This information could include your, device ID and type, International Mobile Equipment Identity, MAC address, google services account, language, the operating system used by your device, access times, your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively running and image storage applications.
Mobile Device IDs: If you're using our app, we use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer).
How we use the information we collect
We may use information that we collect about you to:
How you can access your information
- deliver and improve our products and services, and manage our business;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products, services, or content;
- communicate with you by email and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- mobile application analytics;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
If you have a JustLook account, you have the ability to review and update your personal information within the Service by opening your account and going to settings. You may also delete or change your information at account at any time by using update or delete functions in application. You can change your name, profile photo and gender or delete your gallery photos, fans and fan photos at any time. If you want close and delete your account permanently, you can contact us with this demand on mail firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about how to contact us is provided below.
Your choices about collection and use of your information
How we protect your personal information
- You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our Service because such information may be required in order for you to register as user; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions.
- Our Service may also deliver notifications to your phone or mobile device. You can disable these notifications by changing the settings on your mobile device.
We take security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, chats, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
Information you provide about yourself while using our Service
Although our Service is a general audience Service, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 13 and above. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under the age of 13.
Visiting our Service from outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
How to contact us
Last Updated: October 21, 2015